Uncomplicate tax return filing with Angel Wealth. Read the tax guide and give your tax planning efforts a stree-free end
Filing your taxes online is now easier than ever. You just need to have your PAN card, Aadhar card, bank account details, and Form 16/26AS from your employer (if you're salaried). One thing that you'll help you is linking your phone number to your Aadhar card, which will help you verifiy your tax returns online.
Now just follow the steps below to file your taxes:
1. Logon to the Income Tax Department website. Sign up if you don't already have an account.
2. Enter all your personal details such as name, date of birth, bank details etc. and also upload your Form 16.
3. Then enter the details of all the investments you made under section 80c, 80d, 80dd etc. on which you can save tax.
4. If you have any TDS on non-salary income, add them up next. You can also upload your Form 26AS.
5. Then once all the details are filled in, you can check if you have to pay taxes or if you get a refund. Incase you have to pay taxes, you can fillup Challan 280 and pay your dues.
6. Once all this is done, you can submit your tax returns to the Income Tax Department and verify it by either your Aadhar OTP or sending the completed form to the Income Tax department via post.